Our recruitment and human capital solutions services and our business relationship with you is also subject to our standard Terms and Conditions for clients and candidates, which can be provided by one of our specialist consultants when you are discussing your recruitment needs.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at our discretion and without notice and we suggest that you visit this page regularly to keep up to date with any changes.
Use of Website
The purpose of this website is to provide you with our services and general information. You must not breach any term of our Acceptable Use Policy set out below.
Links to or from other Sites
This Site contains links to external websites and there may be any number of automatic links to other sites, which may interest you. Consult Group does not accept any responsibility in respect of the content of those sites nor can it be assumed that Consult Group has reviewed or approved of such sites or their content, nor do we warrant that he links to these sites work or are up to date.
The information and material on this website is intended to provide a general guide only. While Consult Group uses reasonable care in compiling and presenting the information and material on this website, we make no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the accuracy, currency, completeness, adequacy, suitability or operation of this website, any services we may provide through it or the information or material it contains.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Consult Group shall not be responsible or liable for:
- any loss, liability or damage suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with any access to or use of this website or any of its content;
- any reliance on, or decision made on the basis of, information or material shown on or omitted from this website;
- any representation or otherwise in respect of the existence or availability of any job, vacancy, assignment or other engagement or appointment advertised on this website;
- any representation or otherwise that any employer or client will ask for a candidate's information, ask to interview or hire a candidate, or that any candidates will be available or will meet the needs of any employer or client;
- any breach of these Terms and Conditions by Consult Group caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control;
- any fault, delays, interruptions or lack of availability of this website and any of the services provided through this website, which may occur due to intermittent failures of this website or the need for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services;
- any representation that data provided through this website will be free of worms, viruses, trojan horses or any other computer code that may adversely affect any communication;
- any information or material carried on any website operated by a third party which may be accessed from this website.
- if any warranty cannot be excluded, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Consult Group's liability will be limited to resupply of the relevant service, the cost of resupplying the service or the cost of repairing the services, at our option. In any event, Consult Group will not be responsible or liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary, punitive or special damages, loss, liability or expense.
Signing Up on Our Website
If you upload your CV, submit your CV, apply for a job or sign up for Job Alerts, you must ensure that the details provided by you at that or at any other time are accurate, up to date and complete.
You must immediately update and inform us of any changes to your information by making relevant changes to your CV and sending it to us, so that we can communicate with you effectively and provide accurate up to date information to potential employers.
Any information submitted may be accessed by Consult Group globally.
Singapore - Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2010
Consent to Share Personal Data with our Corporate Clients
In order to process your employment application and subsequently to properly service you as a candidate seeking employment, we will need to disclose your personal data to one or more of our Corporate Clients (who we refer to as “External Parties”) who, from time to time, engage us to fill vacancies within their organisations and complete recruitment mandates and to whom, on occasion, we may submit speculative candidate applications. Consult Group refers to Consult Selection Pte Ltd registered in Singapore and bearing the Employment Agency License Number 01S3252 and includes its affiliated companies that form part of the Consult Group. At all times, due to the confidential nature of executive and managerial recruitment, the External Parties to whom we may disclose your personal data include are limited to (1) corporate clients to whom we are mandated to fill vacancies and on occasion may submit speculative candidate applications (2) The Ministry of Manpower, Singapore, only in the express situation where we are required by law to submit data relevant to the recruitment process.
Under the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2010, we are required to obtain your consent when we collect and process your sensitive personal data which we collect in order to assess your employment application and to administer the interview, selection and assessment process that you may be requested to go through by one or more of our corporate clients.
Candidate /Applicant Declaration
By sending you my Resume/Curriculum Vitae whether in electronic format or in hard copy, or by completing an on-line application form, I am declaring that I expressly consent to and authorise Consult Group to collect, hold, use, delete, disclose, transfer, administer and process in any other way, all my personal data) (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data”) given by me now or that is subsequently obtained from time to time, or is available to source from the public domain, for the purposes below. I understand that if I do not provide the Personal Data requested, Consult Group will not be able to carry out the purposes below:
- To process employment applications and all other purposes which are required in relation to any recruitment activities where I may be represented by Consult Group.
- For any purpose required by law or regulations.
By submitting my Resume/Curriculum Vitae whether in electronic format or in hard copy, or by completing an on-line application form, I further confirm that all personal data (including sensitive personal data) that I have provided are all true, up-to-date and accurate. Should there be any changes to any of my personal data, I shall notify Consult Group at the earliest opportunity immediately.
I understand that I have the right to access and correct my personal data at any time by contacting Consult group directly on Tel: (+65) 6557 0601 or by sending an Access Request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All trademarks, trade names, logos, information and material available on this website are the property of Consult Selection Pte Ltd and its licensors.
Any unauthorised reproduction is prohibited.
You may only access, use and print the information and material on this website for non-commercial or personal use provided that you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. You must not otherwise reproduce, adapt, store, transmit, print, display, commercialise, publish or create derivative works from any part of the content, format or design of this website.
If you seek to reproduce or otherwise use the content in any way it is your responsibility to obtain approval from us for such use where necessary.
Acceptable Use Policy
You must only use the services provided through this website for their stated purpose. You must not use the services provided by this website to:
- send, upload, display or disseminate or otherwise make available any unlawful, discriminatory, harassing, libellous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, offensive, obscene, tortious or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breach any laws;
- display, upload or transmit material that encourages conduct that may constitute a criminal offence, result in civil liability or otherwise may breach any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- interfere with any other person's privacy or use or enjoyment of this website;
- fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent yourself to be another person or a representative of another entity including, but not limited to, a Consult Group representative, or fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent that you have an affiliation with a person, entity or group; Mislead or deceive Consult Group, its representatives and any third parties who may rely on the information provided by you, by providing inaccurate or false information, which includes omissions of information;
- disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the services provided by the website (whether by forging message/packet headers or otherwise manipulating normal identification information);
- send, upload or otherwise make available material which infringes any intellectual or industrial property right of any person (such as copyright, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any party);
- send, upload, display or disseminate or otherwise make available material containing or associated with spam, junk mail, advertising for pyramid schemes, chain letters, virus warnings (without first confirming the authenticity of the warning), or any other form of unauthorised advertising or promotional material;
- send, upload or otherwise make available material containing viruses, trojans or any other material designed to impair, destroy or interrupt the performance of any hardware or software;
- obtain unauthorised access to or interfere with the performance of the servers which provide the services or any servers on any associated networks or otherwise fail to comply with any policies or procedures relating to the use of those servers; or
- collect, whether aggregated or otherwise, data about other users of the services.
If you have any further enquiries please contact:
168 Robinson Road,
#12-01 Capital Tower,
Tel: (+65) 6557 0601