Our Client is a world leading agricultural commodities producer, processor and trading house. They are one of the major players in the trading world. They provide innovative solutions to customers across major market segments; including agriculture and food and energy and natural resources. Some of their major businesses include the trading and distribution of agricultural commodities, manufacturing and sale of livestock and feed, trading in energy, steel and transport, and the production of food ingredients. They also provide risk management and financial solutions to both their customers and their own businesses.
Due to expansion our client is seeking to hire a REGIONAL EHS MANAGER –APAC - INDONESIA. The role shall lead a specific country or sub-region in the various EHS activities within APAC.
• Oversees EHS resources, program development, escalation and deployment in assigned geography
• Collaborates with Regional Lead, Domains and other Sub-Regional EHS managers to ensure alignment and consistency in EHS
• Consults other members of the EHS function, operating unit and field personnel when appropriate
• Works closely with his/her direct reports in specific clusters to ensure oversight and control of EHS programs and effectiveness
• Act as a lead or technical expert on sub-regional projects
• Maintains knowledge and influences compliance with national and local laws, regulations, pertaining to EHS control at local facilities
• Manages technical reporting based on interpretation of data, observations, and current regulations and recommendations for corrective action
• Coordinates with Learning and Deployment Lead and Regional Domain Leads to assess learning needs and design learning programs to upskill EHS capabilities
• Coordinates enterprise specific requirements across sub regions.
Suitable candidates will have 10+ years of relevant EHS experience and a desire to work in a dynamic multicultural, multi-location environment. Fluency in English is essential; having an additional Asian language would be beneficial. A university education including post-graduate education is highly regarded, as are further qualifications and certifications in EHS.