REGIONAL EHS GROWTH ENABLEMENT MANAGER - APAC
Our Client is a world leading agricultural commodities producer, processor and trading house. They are one of the major players in the trading world. They provide innovative solutions to customers across major market segments; including agriculture and food and energy and natural resources. Some of their major businesses include the trading and distribution of agricultural commodities, manufacturing and sale of livestock and feed, trading in energy, steel and transport, and the production of food ingredients. They also provide risk management and financial solutions to both their customers and their own businesses.
Due to expansion our client is seeking to hire a REGIONAL EHS GROWTH ENABLEMENT MANAGER – APAC. The role shall lead EHS strategic support (e.g. in Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestments, Joint Ventures (“MADJV”) and Build project) to enable growth and drive EHS excellence in our Client’s business in APAC
• Oversees and responsible for providing end-to-end EHS coverage (e.g. integration and due diligence) for MADJV initiatives
• Manage EHS expertise and support for Build projects to drive EHS excellence
• Manages third party EHS contractors to support EHS capabilities
• Manages the development and implementation of non-ops EHS programs (e.g. vehicle safety)
• Develops and supports proper crisis management protocols
• Coordinates with EHS Sub-Regional and Domain Leads to maintain, update and monitor compliance to EHS legal requirements and country regulations
• Explores leading edge technologies with Sub-Regional Leads to support Zero Harm vision
• Acts as a conduit for technologies between EHS, Business and Technology team
Suitable candidates will have 10+ years of relevant EHS experience and a desire to work in a dynamic multicultural, multi-location environment. Fluency in English is essential; having an additional Asian language would be beneficial. A university education including post-graduate education is highly regarded, as are further qualifications and certifications in EHS.