Our Client is an integrated energy company that makes strategic investments in energy-related sectors with a comprehensive portfolio covering resources, services, and infrastructure. As a sub-holding of a big group, our Client has more than 10 subsidiaries; Our Client constantly encourages solid synergy to optimize resources and achieve long-term profitable growth, while supporting its subsidiaries to explore new opportunities and independently grow their businesses for shareholder returns. Good Corporate Governance initiatives and the building of an ethical corporate culture support these efforts.
This position will assist the Head of Internal Audit in conducting Audit, internal control and risk management to the assigned subsidiaries.
· To test and to evaluate the existence and implementation of the internal control and risk management system in daily business activities.
· To assess the level of compliance to company’s policy and other relevant regulations.
· To prepare audit universe and risks matrix, prepare annual audit plan, review all significant processes, identify risks and control, develop audit program.
· To conduct audit, discuss findings, prepare audit report, prepare presentation for management and audit committee, conduct follow up audit.
Minimum a Bachelor Degree from reputable university
· Ideally, 4 years working experiences as an auditor in big four public accountant firm
· Ideally, 4 years working experiences an internal auditor in reputable company which included at least 1 year in senior level
· Integrity, discipline, thoroughness, open minded, high level curiosity, strong communication skills, good emotional control, good persuasiveness, able to work under pressure, long hours and travel across the country, good knowledge about audit technique and internal control.