Volteras is an early stage, fully funded start-up building the future of electric vehicle software. Their aim is to transform the way electric vehicles are used by harnessing the power of data.
Their new office is based in London, United Kingdom. They're funded and looking for a Lead Developer who is ambitious, works hard and wants to build something special. As developers can come from various backgrounds, they do not require a seniority level for this position. Developers with any level of experience may apply, so long as they meet the requirements below:
The role is fast paced, encompassing:
- Leading software development and owning a project from beginning-to-end;
- Developing products from the ground-up;
- Working on cross-functional projects, directly collaborating with data engineers;
- Delivering API enabled components and micro-services in AWS to the highest engineering standards;
- Ensure systems run well and can scale as user numbers grow;
- Continuously improving the code base and removing technical debt.
The primary skills needed for the role are as follows:
- A degree in Computer Science or a directly related field or experience working as a mobile application developer;
- Experience either in internships, or working collaboratively on multi-person coding projects (in a university or professional setting);
- Strong understanding of React Native and Typescript;
- Mobile development in both iOS and Android;
- Experience building and integrating APIs;
- Strong computer science fundamentals and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to support features from design through implementation and launch;
- Dedication to code quality, performance and CI/CD best practices;
- Familiarity with working in fast-paced environments.
Additional skills that are beneficial, although not essential:
- Graph QL;
- Experience with databases and AWS.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Salary (negotiable);