Our Client is an integrated energy company that makes strategic investments in energy-related sectors with a comprehensive portfolio covering resources, services, and infrastructure. As a sub-holding of a big group, our Client has more than 10 subsidiaries; Our Client constantly encourages solid synergy to optimize resources and achieve long-term profitable growth, while supporting its subsidiaries to explore new opportunities and independently grow their businesses for shareholder returns. Good Corporate Governance initiatives and the building of an ethical corporate culture support these efforts.
Manage, and cascade balanced scorecard into SBUs and support units balance scorecard, and to ensure all employees are aware and link the performance management to Balanced Scorecards
· Coordinate annual planning process especially to review strategy & budget planning related data for corporate level as well as SBU level.
· In charge of the approval process, including conduct project data analysis, arrange respective meeting & prepare related documents
· Prepare & review monthly BSC performance score, both on excel and BSC dashboard online, including prepare the presentation report.
Minimum a Bachelor Degree from reputable university, preferably majoring in Accounting/Finance
· Strong in Excel, Financial Modeling, Financial Analysis & Report Writing
· Previous experiences in project analyst, financial analyst, financial controller, financial planning, investment banking or corporate advisory
· APEX knowledge