Our Client is a world leading agricultural commodities producer, processor and trading house. They are one of the major players in the trading world. They provide innovative solutions to customers across major market segments; including agriculture and food and energy and natural resources. Some of their major businesses include the trading and distribution of agricultural commodities, manufacturing and sale of livestock and feed, trading in energy, steel and transport, and the production of food ingredients. They also provide risk management and financial solutions to both their customers and their own businesses.
This position will provide strategic leadership for all sales and go-to-market activities in the feed business for Indonesia. Lead the sales team to achieve the financial targets and overall business goals outlined.
Sales and overall business Management (60%)
· Maximize Livestock Sales Volume, IOMC, Gross Contribution consistent with the business targets
· Work effectively and gain support from all leveraged functions
Talent Development (20%)
· Supervise, train, and motivate the sales team to meet targets, and ensure a talent pipeline is in place for succession on all key positions
· This position will currently be supervising a sales and farm service team of 7 – 10 people
Pricing Management and Financial Management (10%)
· Appropriate pricing management; understand competitor price and marketing movements in the market and design appropriate responses.
· Be responsible and effective in recommending pricing strategies that will maximize volume and margins earned toward maximizing earnings of the livestock business.
Technical Deployment and Marketing Issues (10%)
· Ensure product design meets customer requirements basis VBS and a competitive marketplace
· Lead the sales team in their efforts to collect Proof of Performance (POP) to ensure product performance in the marketplace. Collaborate with SMT (Marketing and Technical Application) and Operations (QA/QC and production) to proactively design our products to consistently win in the marketplace.
· Ensure all technical training support to Sales/Marketing and key customers is well-organized
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or relevant industries.
· 10+ years experience in Sales Leadership experiences. Background in feed industry is preferable
· Strong expertise in Sales processes: Value Base Solution Process, and Distributer Management
· Proven success in leading the development and implementation of Sales and Marketing strategies
· Strong business acumen
· Advanced experience positively influencing and collaborating while engaging the full scope of his/her team
· Strong leadership and communication skills - Ensure commercial team capabilities and services meet customer requirements
· Demonstrated decision-making and problem solving ability
· Demonstrated Strong leadership skills
· Excellent communication skills
· High learning agility
· Ability to effectively collaborate within the BU and with other BU’s
· Customer/Client focus
· Ability to solve complex problems through innovation, collaboration, creativity and determination