HEAD OF HEALTH / CHIEF HEALTH OFFICER
Our Client is part of a global group, one of the leading insurance and financial asset management institutions. The group employs more than 150,000 employees spread over more than 50 countries.
In Indonesia, our Client focuses on its core businesses of providing financial and asset management, medical and general insurance solutions through a number of business entities.
Seating at a very senior level in the organization, the Head of Health is expected to orchestrate all the health business in the entire entities and to develop strategy for the health business and operations to achieve the growth and profitability objectives.
This role is also expected to provide support in terms of technical excellence in products & underwriting and supervise the claims operations and customer services function of the centralized health services team.
Client Health Services
· Ensure that Client Health Service function provide excellent services to customer in order to maximize customer satisfaction
· Monitor Client Health Service function to ensure that claim process is well implemented based on the procedures and guidelines agreed
· Help achieve profitability targets by strict implementation of technical & medical governance including fraud, waste and abuse control
Health Products & Partnerships
· Direct Health strategy for Life Entities in Indonesia to ensure that revenue and profitability targets for health is achieved
· Monitor Health product and partnerships function in designing new products, driving profitable products across channel, portfolio management and also providing support to Entities in terms of health partnerships and hospital networks
Academic Qualifications: Minimum of Postgraduate degree in Management (Marketing or Finance), Actuary, or related field
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
· Min 10 years working experience in insurance or financial industry
· Hands-on experience in Product Management, Underwriting, Claims Operations for health line of business
· Sound knowledge of local regulations, technical aspects of managing health portfolios
Technical expertise need
· Strong business acumen and analytical thinking, reflected in impact and influence skills and confidence in high level interactions with the Leadership Team
· Leadership and management skills, strategic vision and ability to implement it
· Strong negotiation, communication, and presentation skills
· Ability to motivate and manage a team of highly skilled individual
Soft skill expertise need
· Align with Leadership Dimensions: Vision, Customer, Lead, Develop, Transform, Collaborate, and Deliver
· Persuasiveness and Influencing Skills (oral and written)
· Building business partnership
· High energy professional with a strong business acumen and a global strategic vision
· Strategic Thinking, planning and execution skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong in Catalyzing High Performance (change & team leadership) and People Management capabilities (coaching and motivating skill)