Diversity & Equal Opportunity
At Consult Group, Diversity & Equal Opportunity means understanding and reflecting the community in which we operate, building loyalty with our colleagues, candidates and clients. Differences such as age, gender, ethnicity, physical appearance, religion, education and beliefs are valued and everyone has the opportunity to contribute and fulfil their potential. Respect for people is a core value in our approach and our aim is to both create and encourage an open, honest and unprejudiced working environment. We embrace the responsibility to treat all individuals, colleagues, candidates and clients fairly, impartially and without prejudice and we never perpetuate or tolerate harassment, prejudice or bias in any form.
Corporate & Social Responsibility (CSR)
At Consult Group, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is central to our core values. We conduct our business in an ethical and responsible way. We’ve invested in a number of initiatives to maintain our strong CSR position for the future, including:
- Maintaining legal compliance and fostering an ethical work culture
- Ensuring a safe and secure work environment for our employees
- Protecting the environment
- Supporting the communities in which we work
We believe maintaining high standards will result in a range of sustainable benefits to all our stakeholders. Our efforts help to motivate employees, support community growth and development, minimize risk, reduce costs and contribute the preservation of the environment.
Compliance & Ethics
Consult Group strongly believes that our offices must meet the highest standards of ethical behaviour and legal compliance. Today's economic, regulatory and social climates have made integrity, good corporate governance and effective compliance management among our top business priorities. Compliance with the Bribery Act 2010 and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) is a key component of our program.
In Singapore we are pledged to the initiative established by the Tripartite Alliance For Fair Employment Practices (TAFEP) whereby we have demonstrated our commitment to support five key principles, as follows:
- Recruit and select employees on the basis of merit (such as skills, experience or ability to perform the job), and regardless of age, race, gender, religion, family status or disability.
- Treat employees fairly and with respect and implement progressive human resource management systems.
- Provide employees with equal opportunity to be considered for training and development based on their strengths and needs, to help them achieve their full potential.
- Reward employees fairly based on their ability, performance, contribution and experience.
- Abide by labour laws and adopt Tripartite Guidelines which promote fair and responsible employment practices.
People & Society
Consult Group cares for our surrounding community. Our directors and employees, as individuals, work actively to improve the quality of life where we live. Our promise is to passionately deliver on our professional and personal commitments, and we are keeping our promise. Consult Group sponsors cultural and educational events from our offices around the region.
We encourage our employees to participate in community events and we have organized activities around helping outlying communities. Support includes both time-off for participation, as well as financial sponsorship. In addition we regularly make donations for charitable causes, including educational assistance to children living in poverty and families affected by natural disasters.
Protecting the environment
Consult Group is committed to the adoption of environmentally responsible policies and practices throughout our operations. We have identified that our business does not produce emissions covered by environmental protection legislation. However, in line with the continuous improvement program we focus on the following:
- Waste reduction and responsible destruction practices
- Re-cycling of materials
- Minimizing consumption of energy and other natural resources
- Purchasing products which have least impact on the environment
- Creating partnerships with similar minded suppliers
- Maximizing the use of e-technology to reduce paper usage